Artwork title - The Hibiscus
The KL Tower stands tall over city like a protective superhero. Other countries can keep their Batman, Wonder Woman, and their Ninja Turtles; The KL Tower with hibiscus-printed-batik cape is all the hero we need.
It’s Malaysia all over! The spirit of what Malaysia is in our animals, in our buildings, and in our hearts. You can’t have one without the other. That collection celebrates bringing them all together in fun ways.
The Hibiscus print on FSC certified, acid-free fine art cotton rag paper. The fine art museum-grade print that lastsssssssssss.... for easily more than 60 years, you can grow old together with the artwork.
- Stupendous print that lasts
- High-quality FSC certified fine art paper
- 2 sizes available with smallest being 30 x 40cm and 50 x 70cm
- We offer the lowest express shipping rate even for framed art as we partnered with several logistic companies that specialized in delivering wall art
- Hand-signed and dated by artist Jahow See
- FRAME IS NOT INCLUDED, but we do offer customized framing service and delivery. Feel free to contact us here.
Please allow 1 - 3 business days for the purchased art prints to dispatch, due to the crazy demand and we do pack every order carefully with ❤️
- Credit card - We're using Paypal, but you don't need a Paypal account to pay with credit card. At checkout, just simply select Paypal > Complete order > Pay with a Bank Account or Credit Card to proceed. Or you may pay with your Paypal account if you prefer.
- Pay with your bank account - Simply select Billplz and proceed the payment with your bank account.
- Bank transfer - You may bank transfer to the CIMB bank account stated at Checkout and click "complete the order".
- Easy 3-month-0-interest payment - Now we do offer instalment with 3-month-0-interest by Split for customers in Singapore and Malaysia. Cool wall art has never been this easy to own!
- Grabpay is available - Pay with Grabpay wallet to collect points.
- Paylater by Grabpay - Enjoy 4 month 0% interest.
Boundaries don’t exist in the world of art, we figured. We accidentally smashed it together with a sprinkle of humour, made pop art less boring and take the known into the next viral discovery. There are mashups that will make you smile and some will blow your mind for sure.
Welcome to Parody Parlour, a collection of art that repossesses creative control to mock art and pop culture while making brand new creations of both, featuring our favourite characters and the ones that we rolled our eyes for.